Egroll's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by GoatOfHyperdeath, Jun 17, 2019.

1. GoatOfHyperdeath

GoatOfHyperdeath Out of the Water

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    IGN - Egroll

Previous IGN (If changed in name changes) -
    koolaid_gaming
    FoxyDahPirate
    DoctorWho__
    FoxyDahPirate
    ItzDoctorHooves
    _Matt_Smith_
    FoxyDahPirate
    FoxyDaFestiveFox
    xInfiniteGaming
    TemmieHoi_
    FoxahDaRedFox
    TemmieHoi_
    _xAsrielDreemurr
    iixEeveexii
    TheFallenPheonix
    Gl1tch3dV0rt3x
    GoatOfHyperdeath
    DDLCJustMonika
    Uncertainties
    Unc3rt4inti3s
    Upreaching
    Egroll - (Current Name)

Say YES if you understand that discussing (talking about, asking questions about) your applications with a staff member may result in an instant rejection of your application - Yes

Age - 14

Do you have a donator rank? If so when did you purchase? -

I have Slayer rank and I believe I bought it around the v1-v2 era

Timezone - EST - Eastern Standard Time

Link to gaming twitter account (if you have one)
    - @Unc3rt4inti3s

What time are you most often on? (your time) -

I should be on around 11am - 4pm. If not, I can be contacted to come on or you'll just see me pop sooner or later :).

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -

I can understand a bit of Filipino, and speak a little French. I'm taking Japanese next year, but in general I speak English.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -

I first played Minecraft on October 26, 2013, and although I have played less over these years, I still give around 3-5 hours to it. If I'm not on I can be contacted to come on, unless I am busy with something else.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? -

I don't recall being every banned/temp banned on any server. The only time I guess would be just messing around with friends, but I don't believe that counts :p

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -

• Admin on a friend's server around 2014, before it shut down.
    • Moderator/Staff on Puggey's server around 2015ish
    • Co-Owner on H0CKEY's server around 2017

How many hours can you contribute per day? -

I believe I can give SkullCraft 5 or more hours per day, depending on my schedule.

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? -

I am the eldest of my family, so I have to deal with younger siblings. Try to reason with them, and if they don't listen, keep being patient until you resolve the situation.

SCENARIO : "You come home from school and have a ton of homework to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on SkullCraft. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time."
    Does this scenario sound familiar to you?
    -

Of course the scenario seems way too familiar, and happened too many times to me if I do say so myself. I'm still in the progress of trying to quit the addiction, and focus on more schoolwork.

Do you have any experience with depression? How have you dealt with this? -

Yes I had depression, due to the stressful environment of school. I dealt with it by telling someone, then getting a therapist. Doing anything to keep you occupied helped me a lot e.g. Sports, Drawing, Video Games, etc. I'd rather not go into further details.

Do you use Skype or/and Discord and a microphone? -

I can use either platform and do have a microphone, but I prefer Discord.

Are you able to record?
    -

I am able to record things, but it needs to be setup first.

How many SkullCraft staff applications have you made before?(If so, please provide url links) -

I have made two, one being rejected.
    1st One [Rejected] - http://skull-craft.com/forums/index.php?threads/goatofhyperdeaths-staff-app.152/
    2nd One - http://skull-craft.com/forums/index.php?threads/staff-application.218/

What is the date of the last application you made? - July 14, 2017

Anything else we should know?
    -

Besides saying that I have been loyal to this server, and I love this community and all the members of it, I don't have anything else. Of course if I get accepted, I would be on more often.

• Like Like x 1