Niko_Flare1’s Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Niko_Flare1, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Niko_Flare1

Niko_Flare1 Out of the Water

School
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    IGN - Niko_Flare1

Previous IGN (If changed in name changes) - N/A

Say YES if you understand that discussing (talking about, asking questions about) your applications with a staff member may result in an instant rejection of your application - Yes

Age - 18

Do you have a donator rank? If so when did you purchase? - Conqueror. Titan purchased over many years (late v1-early v3) and upgraded from Titan to Conqueror in v4.

Timezone - Central Standard Time

Link to gaming twitter account (if you have one) - Don’t have Twitter

What time are you most often on? (your time) - Late nights. Trying to change this to mornings/afternoons.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - I speak English and Minecraft

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - Mojang won’t give me proper security questions so I can’t see my join date. Sometime in the early 2010s.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? - Yes

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - Yes. I ran my own small (5-7 active members) server for a few months.

How many hours can you contribute per day? - On average 2-3 hours. Some days I can only play 1 some days I can play up to 8.

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - They most likely look up to you. Always be kind and reasonable and try to set a good example.

SCENARIO : "You come home from school and have a ton of homework to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on SkullCraft. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time."
    Does this scenario sound familiar to you? - For sure! SkullCraft is my favorite server and Minecraft community by far and if there’re people online it’s hard to AFK *cough* I mean log out.

Do you use Skype or/and Discord and a microphone? - I use both and have a pretty good mic.

Are you able to record? - Yes I have NVIDIA GeForce Experience. Lots of recording features.

How many SkullCraft staff applications have you made before?(If so, please provide url links) - I think 1. Can’t find it on the current forum so it must be pre-2017.

What is the date of the last application you made? - Many years ago. I don’t remember the date but most likely v1 or v2

Anything else we should know? - I play to win but the community is more important to me than money.