Official Skyblock Reset & V4 Announcement

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by iLewisMC, Jun 24, 2019.

1. iLewisMC

iLewisMC Administrator Staff Member Owner

Web Sales Developer
    Ratings:
    +397 / 0 / -2
    [​IMG]
    Hello SkullCrafters,
    Firstly, Id like to apologies for my absence. I hope you and your families are good! :)

Now, After a few recent chats with Corrie (i.e Kory132) we have decided to start planning 'SkullCraft Skyblock - Reborn'. This be SkullCraft V4.. a downsized server compared to the current setup giving players just a traditional SC skyblock is gamemode. We will be going back to our roots.. where it all began, This also gives us the advantage of easier maintenance and upkeep but there is no reason why we couldn't updated to a network again in the future.. we just need to see how things go.

Recent updates in minecraft have also spiked our interested. Mojang has really pulled there finger out with some amazing features. We're open for anyone to help out theres gunna be ingame and server file configuration that we'll possibly be needing a hand with to speed things up.

SkullCraft V4 will be a complete wipe of the current servers skyblock world, player data, economy and crystals. Old features, builds and spawn will be revamped. We have a new and very balanced economy planned out for the new server. We will also be allowing certain players to be unbanned around 98% of our ban list. V4 Is a fresh slate for you guys.. :thumbup:

All players have access to a virtual double chest (/chest) this is for packing your items up, apart from perks and ranks these will be the only things you’ll take until V4. We have until 6th July 2019 to come online and pack up your things.

/chest Preview:
    [​IMG]

More information regarding V4 release dates, new features etc. will be released very soon!

If you guys have any questions, ideas or changes that are on your mind.. let us know below!

Best Regards
    Lewis
    SC Team
    :whoopwhoop:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  2. GoatOfHyperdeath

GoatOfHyperdeath Out of the Water

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    v4 hype, exited for this :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Digger3205

Digger3205 Super Moderator Staff Member SnrMod Emperor

Ratings:
    +108 / 4 / -9
    :bananahype: Wew, another /baltop to climb, this time I'll take #1 from Mayu :chatter: