[Skyblock] Items i bought in shop i never got!!

Discussion in 'Problems, Issues, Bugs or Questions' started by unlokk, Jun 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unlokk

unlokk Newly Spawned

Acid Etcher, Artist
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I bought a wizard rank and the 5x Common Crate Key ($1.75 each) on saturday from the web site,
    i was logged in the game still so i logged out and back in again afew moments later i got a message in the chat saying i had bought a wizard rank but i never got any of the Keys, i wait for a bit longer and still the y never came.

I asked in chat about this and i Mod came to my island and check all my chest and look all over my island and said to me he would let Lewis(the owner) know, i cant remember this mods name for the life of me, but he said lewis would sort it out later. I understand from talking too ppl in the chat the owner Lewis had had trouble with his computer, but its nearly a week since i paid for these items and i have nothing to show for it.

i all so understand you need to make sure i am not trying to rip up off as well, i Have a Pay Pal statement with the full amount i paid (the wizard rank & 5x Common Crate Key ) too prove it.
    all so i am 38 year old man i am not into ripping ppl off.

please could you sort this out for me Asap

2. Will

Will Administrator Staff Member Admin Conqueror

Ratings:
    +198 / 2 / -1
    I will give you the keys asap when you are online, my name is BlackD1amond.

~Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.