[Skyblock] SwoopNKillGaming - xX_Hellcraft_Xx

Discussion in 'Player Reports' started by PlayListGaming, Jun 4, 2017.

?

What would you rate the reason of this.

1. Valid reason

50.0%
  2. Useless reason

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PlayListGaming

PlayListGaming Junior Moderator Staff Member JrMod Emperor

Ratings:
    +51 / 6 / -2
    --------------------------------------------------
    Your Username: SwoopNKillGaming

Username of the offender:
    xX_HellCraft_Xx

Date and time of the incident and Server: 12:46Pm 6/4/2017 (Australia Time)

Rules broken:
    Swearing and metioning a Mini Game from another server.

Why you were punished:
    I am unsure of what this is meant to mean.

Were there any staff members online during the incident?
    There where no staff online at the time.

--------------------------------------------------
    Why should this person be banned?: For swearing In public chat /msg and /is teamchat And metioning a Mini Game from another server.

Any evidence to support your report: 2017-06-04_12.33.05.png 2017-06-04_12.39.49.png 2017-06-04_13.11.40.png 2017-06-04_13.11.51.png

Attached Files:

2. Vincent Fuks

Vincent Fuks Out of the Water

Ratings:
    +8 / 5 / -3
    I just want to play bed wars with you go on that server for 10+ hours on that server i just wanted to play bed wars with you for one day i was friend with you now your just mean any way i don't belong on that server now im bad at making a good island im bad at making money im bad at any thing on skyblock that why i wanted to play bed wars today now im justa outcast with no friend and no life but but you sweared too i want in my minecraft log and found it
    [14:28:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] MSG SwoopNKillGaming -> xX_HellCraft_Xx: Lets just put that in the past and see how much of a ******you are now

if you want an image when reply
    i don't belong on skullcraft no more no one likes me i got no life no friend no hope...

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. PlayListGaming

PlayListGaming Junior Moderator Staff Member JrMod Emperor

Ratings:
    +51 / 6 / -2
    Hmm, first of all, I said Jerk in a semi non-public chat. Second of all is you are trying to force me out of what I do with my time. Third is that you were whining about the fact that I couldn't call or connect to it Because my discord wasn't working. Fourth is you were using quite nasty language towards me in a public chat. Fifth Is the fact that you get annoyed just because I do what I want with my time and since I don't want to play this "Mini Game" you're speaking about. So if you really want to be a friend to me. don't swear at me. whine at me. Be annoying. Oh and also swear at others. be a forceful jerk to me. And I suggest you stop swearing in a public internet site and game. And the reason why I called you a jerk is because of the reasons above this text.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Will

Will Administrator Staff Member Admin Conqueror

Ratings:
    +198 / 2 / -1
    This isn't group therapy, so stop treating it like it is, if you have issues solve them in a PM, not on a report.
    This offence isn't ban worhty and would simply reuqire a mute, please do not make a big deal about something small, you could have pmed me on discord or forums to ask me to get online so I could punish the person accordingly. However @Vincent Fuks you should not be abusive to players like this, do not let this happen again.

Thread locked // Any further issues regarding this matter please PM me.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.