Staff application - Optropical

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Optropical, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Optropical

Optropical Newly Spawned

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    IGN - SimplySarcastic

Previous IGN (If changed in name changes) - [​IMG]

Say YES if you understand that discussing (talking about, asking questions about) your applications with a staff member may result in an instant rejection of your application -Yes

Age - 18

Do you have a donator rank? If so when did you purchase? - No.

Timezone - PST

Link to gaming twitter account (if you have one) - N/A

What time are you most often on? (your time) - 10 AM to 6 PM

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - Nope.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - On another account, about 3 years ago. Unfortunately I lost the account so I don't have access to it anymore.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? - No.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I had my own type of server that lasted for 3 months, it is now disbanded 'cause I was starting to get busy with academic-related stuff.

How many hours can you contribute per day? - 4-6

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - Always be patient as they will learn from you and you have to be a good example :D

SCENARIO : "You come home from school and have a ton of homework to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on SkullCraft. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time."
    Does this scenario sound familiar to you? - I am always aware of my time and I have priorities, homework first, then get on SkullCraft.

Do you have any experience with depression? How have you dealt with this? - No.

Do you use Skype or/and Discord and a microphone? - I have discord, and I would prefer messaging rather then calling.

Are you able to record? - Yes.

How many SkullCraft staff applications have you made before?(If so, please provide url links) - No, this is my first one

What is the date of the last application you made? - N/A

Anything else we should know? - Hello to the SkullCraft application team ^-^

• Like Like x 1