Trentt's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Trentt, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Trentt

Trentt Tree Puncher

Skool
    Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    IGN - Trentt

Previous IGN (If changed in name changes) - trentman508 (Another but don't remember, I think it's like Dead_Fable3?)

Say YES if you understand that discussing (talking about, asking questions about) your applications with a staff member may result in an instant rejection of your application - YES

Age - 20

Do you have a donator rank? If so when did you purchase? - Master and it was upgraded after a Dropparty voucher.

Timezone - Eastern Standard Time

Link to gaming twitter account (if you have one) -

What time are you most often on? (your time) - Well, I'll be on as much as needed, I know I wasn't active much before because I took a long break from the game but I am definitely trying to be more active! But my hours is from 1PM EST- 3AM EST if anyone needs me on in between that is :)

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - Only English!

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I first bought it in November 2012 and after a long break from the game, I am back!

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? - I have been banned on one server many years ago, then a couple years ago, Tsu tempbanned me for "starting a chat spam" when I was trying to test my lag cause my internet back then was not the best... I understand typing a random letter was not the best way but I sometimes don't even see the msgs I would send

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I used to be a Network admin on my friends old server, before that, there were different servers that I have been an admin but that's okay.

How many hours can you contribute per day? - It all depends on my mood to play games that day! I play within 4 hours in one day while other days I can be on for literally the entire day!

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - Never get annoyed with what they're doing and don't always look down on people who are younger than you. You don't know how mature they can be!

SCENARIO : "You come home from school and have a ton of homework to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on SkullCraft. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time."
    Does this scenario sound familiar to you? - Back then, definitely, I remember I would have like exam studies and I would be on the server building on my Island with the friends who were on the Island with me.

Do you use Skype or/and Discord and a microphone? - I do have Skype, not active on that but I'm EXTREMELY active on Discord. I do have a microphone, it's not a crappy one but it's also not that great too.

Are you able to record? - Now that I have a decent computer, I can use Geforce Experience, my old one wasn't powerful enough to record on that software and had to use OBS instead but don't need to now.

How many SkullCraft staff applications have you made before?(If so, please provide url links) - I have made 1 or 2 others? I don't know if they are still around? I haven't really checked.

What is the date of the last application you made? - Wayyyyy back in 2016 or 2017

Anything else we should know? - In my past, before I took my break, I was very immature about some of my actions, I apologize for that but I promise I have been a lot better about that! I've really changed from last time you've spoken to me :) I'm a really nice person if you actually chat with me and I have some experience with computers so if anyone needs help, I am willing to help you! But, I'm able to help you more on the software side, especially when it comes to internet protection because I went into college for Cyber Defense. Thank you and I'm sorry for taking a long break from the server :/ I won't be really taking a break like that for a VERY long time!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Trentt

Trentt Tree Puncher

Skool
    Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
  3. Horizon

Horizon Out of the Water

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I think your application is great
    Good luck