Will (BlackD1amond)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Will, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Will

Will Administrator Staff Member Admin Conqueror

Ratings:
    +198 / 2 / -1
    Hi my name is Will as most of you probably know :)

The last time I made one of these intro things was back in 2016 so here is a little bit about me:

College/ Education
    I am currently sitting my A-levels in Biology, Chemistry and Physics and hope to go to Univeristy to study an intergrated masters degree in theoretical physics. After this (Degree will take around 6 years for various reasons) I hope to go into physics research or into the finacial sector.

Skull-Craft
    I have been playing skull-craft since the very start (Before it was skull-craft I believe) wayyy back in 2013. Since then I have regularly played skull-craft for the past 7 years and in the past 4 years have been a staff member and more recently an admin. Over the years I have regularly upgraded my rank reaching Conqueror. I enjoy playing Skull-craft as it is a way to relax with a great community of players. It is sad to watch old players leave but it is great to see new players join and become a part of the community :)

Hobbies
    Currently I have a part-time job as a lifeguard, I enjoy swimming and martial arts in the times when I am not going out or studying. Streetwear is also one of my main interests and a lot of the money I earn is spent on this as it is an expensive interest.
    I also really enjoy music and am into almost any kind of music (Not Kpop) and will listen to pretty much anything (My current favourite artists are Wu-Tang clan, Led Zepplin, The Jam, Dave and Jay1)

Misc
    I currently drive a ford fiesta and hope to in the far future be able to get a Shelby Mustang GT500: 700+ HP 5.2L Supercharged V8, I am currently a very long way off this as you can imagine :D

Thank you.
    Will ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lycus

Lycus Out of the Water

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Wow Will,

What a crazy commitment to skull craft being here for so many years. It's amazing to think that you would have seen this community grow from the roots up alongside Lewis and some of the 'O.G' players - and you must have so many stories.

Look forward to getting to know you and the rest of the community.

See you in-game soon!

Cheers

• Like Like x 1